If you have at least one of the following symptoms:
• new onset of cough or worsening of a chronic cough
• difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
At least two of the following symptoms:
• unexplained fatigue or malaise
• sore throat
• runny nose or sneezing
• stuffy or congested nose
• decrease or loss of sense of smell or taste
• hoarse voice
• difficulty swallowing
• digestive issues (nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain), or
• for young children and infants: sluggishness or lack of appetite
Did you have close contact with anyone with acute respiratory illness or who has travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days?
Do you have a confirmed case of COVID-19 or have you had close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
If you are over 65 years of age, are you experiencing any of the following: delirium, falls, acute functional decline, or worsening of chronic conditions?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, please delay your visit for 14 days and contact your medical family physician or Telehealth Ontario at
Now accepting New Patients.
1100 Central Parkway West
Suite 30 (parking around back)
Mississauga, Ontario L5C 4E5
Please rate and share your experience at this link: