We're glad you asked! Chiropractic care is a drug-free, non-surgical approach to healing and wellness. Chiropractic care restores health and prevents injury by
improving the structural integrity of the body, primarily of the spine, but in this office also of the cranium and the extremities. The brain communicates with the rest of the body via the spinal
cord and nervous system. When functioning perfectly, this communication is uninterrupted, and the messages go to and from the brain without interference.
Addressing the Root of the Problem
The nervous system serves as the body's wiring. If this wiring is inhibited, the signal does not reach the intended body part, and illness may result. Think of the nervous system as a very complex computer and the chiropractic correction, analogous to finding a computer virus and fixing it. Such interferences can manifest anywhere in your cranium or anywhere along your spine. Pain in your arm or hand may actually be caused by a problem in your neck, where the nerves connecting to that hand originate. A qualified chiropractor can examine the cranium, spine and the extremities for interferences and remove them through controlled techniques.
According to The Association of Chiropractic Colleges, chiropractic care focuses on the relationship of structure and function (as coordinated by the nervous system), and how that relationship affects the preservation and restoration of your health. Qualified chiropractors are professional health practitioners, delivering long-term care at a fraction of the cost of drug treatments and surgery.
Benefits may include:
• Improve movement in your neck, shoulders, back and pelvic joints
• Improve your posture
• Improve your flexibility and range of motion
• Provide relief from headaches, neck and back pain
• Resolution of symptoms related to concussion
• Help prevent and correct work-related muscle and joint injuries
• Enhanced athletic performance
• Better outcomes related to pregnancy and delivery
• Resolution of infants injuries related to the birth process
• Correct gait and foot problems
• Improve neurological function in all areas of your body
Now accepting New Patients.
1100 Central Parkway West
Suite 30 (parking around back)
Mississauga, Ontario L5C 4E5
Please rate and share your experience at this link: